Bloody Kassereine PBeM sequence and Rule Clarifications
- Artillery fire from a wadi is not halved to a ground level target.
- You may move a unit to a hex such that come combat, it will be forced to attack at less than 1:5. Come the combat phase, since this attack is not allowed, the unit is removed before any other combat is resolved, hence he can not be used to block retreat or for soak-off (he can suppress artillery).
- Air units rest for one player turn, such that
- Axis flies ground support G17, ready G18
- Axis flies interdiction G17, ready G18
- Axis flies intercept A17, ready A18
- Allies flies ground support A17, ready A18
- Allies flies interdiction A17, ready A18
- Allies flies intercept G17, ready G18
The below is presetnly in very "Rough Draft Form". Anyone care to type this up better, send it to me?
A Player Turn
Below done in order of listing
Determines his Supply
who will attack who*
Resolve Counter Battery (CB)
Air Ground Support*
Player A sends (not end of) turn...
Assign Deffensive Artillery Support
Player B sends (end of) turn...
Resolve Combat [note order of combat in attacks].
Turn done. Send( end of)...
Reviews the DR's. May adjust any and all DRs once. If a DR adjustment, taking combat order into consideration, causes an AR to become illegal, then the turn must be sent back to the attacker for an AR redo. This goes on untill all retreats are 'finalized'. Now its B's turn.
* Put a combat tag in the defenders hex. Begin the comment with "c:", list attackers who adjacent to more than one defender, 'straight' total all combat factors and append an "af", note air support/interdiction. A sample comment then is :
"c: 10-90 1I, 31I, 16af, air support"
Attacker cannot "Air Ground Support" and "Air Interdiction" same hex.